Welcome to the community hub of the XMR.to team
The XMR.to team has been with Monero for a (very) long time, as years of satisfied customers show. As a long-standing part of the Monero community, we recognize that our success has only been made possible by the work of all the people contributing to the Monero project in particular and the greater crypto community in general. XMR.to wants to return the favor: all our developers are paid 10% of their time for contributing to Monero, one way or another.
We use this community hub to collect our own open-source projects and various contributions to other projects. We also host a bunch of infrastructure and tools that we think can be useful to the broader community.
Network and remote wallets support
XMR.to hosts a set of Monero daemons for public access. These nodes are stable, public, and fast. Very useful if you can't run a full node yourself!
Attention: We are about to change the connection details to our public nodes. See here for the full connection info.
All the staff in the team is devoting 10% of their
paid working time (that's half a day per week)
to contribute to open-source projects within the
greater Monero community. They are free to choose a
project of their liking that relates to Monero, no
Donate to offer them a drink!
- Monero docker images at docker hub and github
- Aeon docker images at docker hub and github
- python-monerorpc (Monero Python library): github at pypi
- XMR.to Google Chrome extension: google webstore, also at github
- xmrto_wrapper (XMR.to Python wrapper): github at pypi
- django-searchable-encrypted-fields (Django Searchable Encrypted Fields): gitlab and pypi
- django-cryptolock (Django authentication using cryptocurrency wallet): github and pypi
- monero-health (Monero health library): github and pypi
- monero_health_check (Monero health REST API, using monero-health): github - For a running example see Other Tools below.
Hosted Online Tools
The following tools are hosted by XMR.to for the benefit of the community. We strive for availability and reliability. Tools marked * have been developed by us and will be made open source soon.
Monero Hard Fork Countdown*
Monero seed nodes status*
- DeadSimple® Price Indicator*
- Monero block deviations*
- Monero network map*
- Health status of our public mainnet node* - Check out more health details:
- Health status of our public testnet node*
- Health status of our public stagenet node*
Financial support to CCS projects
The Community Crowdfunding System (CCS) is a way for everyone to get involved with Monero and proposals to be funded by the broad community, in a decentralized manner. We regularly contribute significant financial donations to various proposals.
You like our contributions?
Offer us a beer